This stately, custom-built home is stunning from the curb, but wait until you see all the unique features included in its sprawling interior! The designer considered every detail to make this the perfect family home, and the spacious layout (over 6,000 square feet) and gorgeous treetop views make it perfect for entertaining. The main level deck and many of its rooms overlook Inverness Country Club and Birmingham; city lights near Vulcan are visible in cooler months. The kitchen was built with the cook in mind! In addition to European SieMatic cabinetry, the current owner upgraded to soapstone countertops, a large island with built-in wine cooler, stainless appliances, and a gas range. Three upper level bedrooms all have walk-in closets and large, upscale bathrooms. The master suite on the main level has its own A/unit, an enormous bathroom with jacuzzi tub, and, surprise! its own washer and dryer in the oversize walk-in closet. Also, wonderful space in basement & garage!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
6,481 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas Starter, Masonry, Bedroom, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Sound System, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors